Ever felt like you had something very important in your mind you just wanted to get out? Something that seemed to be of great significance that you just needed to share with the world?
Well, not me.
All I have is random rants, silly everyday quirks and a whole lot of shit, which just about sums up my life.
Also, don't forget to enter your email id below and click Submit if you want me to drop my shit directly into your inbox!
Err.. No, not literally.

ENTER YOUR EMAIL ID BELOW OR YOU WILL BE IMPOTENT IN THE NEXT 72 HOURS.

Sunday 4 December 2011

MathemaTicked

Maths. A wondrous subject with endless possibilities for the human mind to explore limitlessly, allowing one to soar on a true intellectual high, helping a bright little kid win awards at an age when he was still too small to completely grasp the concept about the birds and the bees.

Let me try that again.

Maths. Got me an award or two back in 5th grade. Never got me laid. Screwed me over repeatedly. Still not finished fucking with my life, even in my second year of college.

That sounds about right.

1 comment:

  1. This brain of yours, may suck at maths but surely not at writing blogs(and gud ones at that). LMAO

    ReplyDelete